Best and Worst pick UP lines

    Pick Up Lines

        Illustration - Pick Up Lines         Approaching the object of your desire requires more than courage, it takes the right words. Sometimes, however, exercising the organ between your ears is too much work. We have hundreds of pickup lines ranging from the cute, to the comical, to the downright cheesy, and if nothing else, is sure to make you laugh - probably out loud.

Do you know why the sky is so gray? All the blue is in your eyes

Call God. One of his angels is missing.

Beww BEWWW Beww (What?) That is the sound of the ambulance coming to pick me up because when I saw you my heart stopped!

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Are you religious? You're the answer to my prayers.

If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Did they just take you out of the oven? Because you're hot!

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Somebody call a cop, it must be a crime to look that good.

If beauty were a crime you would be guilty.

Are you a parking ticket cause you have fine written all over you.

Walk by again! You are poetry in motion.

Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Pardon me, but what pick-up line works best with you?

There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you.

Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.

Is your dad a terrorists? Cause you're the bomb.



The world's best pick up lines resource.



Bookmark & Share

Dating Headlines Online Dating Profile - Analysis

(Look at his / her shirt label) When they say, "What are you doing?", you say, "Checking to see if you were made in heaven."

Every time you walk by my heart skips a beat.

Can you give me directions...to your heart?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

If beauty were a crime you would be guilty.

Baby, you look so sweet you're giving me a cavity.

Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!

Hey that dress looks nice. Can I talk you out of it.

You know a priest? Cause I want to confess my sinful thoughts about you!

You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

You are the reason men fall in love.

Oh my sweet darling! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

Presents the person with a single rose and say: "I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are."

(Walk up to them and touch them) Thank God, I thought that you were only an illusion(mirage).

Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pick-up lines.'?

Do you have a Band-Aid? I just scrapped my knee falling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget